It is cause men are always on dates when they are 1-on-1 with someone. It has to do with that special part of the brain in our head, the part that wants to be impressive. It is the same reason why we light fireworks on the side of a mountain (am I right fellas? see below). This leads to a strange area, male dating. It is like "hey I want to be your friend, so lets go do something alone together!" This leads to something new, a bromance. The problem is that the guys become awkward, like on a regular date, but its more so. There is no tangible goal like a regular date, just working towards friendship.
Learn the Bromance Dating Etiquitte (BDE):
- Be Nice and Relaxed as possible (You're not trying to make out with this one)
- Have a manly form of entertainment: sports, video games and TV are good.
- The Search for good food or watering hole is important activity in male dating.
- No hugging, only fist bumps or hand shaking, if any form of greeting (depending on the situation)
- Talking Points: Women, Douchebags, Sports, Guns, Politics, Annoyances, Fire (in that order)
Living Extreme DIY
- Buy some firecrackers/smoke bombs.
- Go Skiing/Snowboarding.
- Light them as you go down.
- Run from authorities/avalanches.