30.12.08

Bigfoot Kept Limbless J. as Love Slave!


So as of tonight I applied for an internship to STA Travel. A college traveling agency, they give cheap flights to students. They currently have a great internship, which lets people between the ages of 18-26 to travel around the world for 3 months. I was so elated when I learned that there was a chance that I could travel for FREE! So I worked on a video log and a fake blog account, day and night I toiled. Finally I had a finished product:

I send my sweet video and a few things about myself into STA. I immediately get an auto-e-mail from the good ole boys at STA, with a little link to the judges...(outrage). I am furious, I didn't realize that they hired nerfherders to judge me.

There is "Teflon Spin"

"The most chill of all the judges on board. Spin’s checkin’ out your style to make sure you can handle the culture shock of these adventures."
Well fuck, had I known that MTV from the 90's was running this operation I would've talked about my love for TRL and everything Spears.

And "Stan D-lone"

ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE! He wants to know "what makes you unique." When I look at his picture I see a guy who constantly quotes Borat and a (STD) burning for people to socially accept him.

So as I go through Jury Duty I wonder: am I being judged by my peers?

Flappin' Jacks : Full coverage on the next US war, will it prove fruitful? Will we be able to invade Canada for its precious resource: Universal Healthcare? And for our insatiable desire for better internet? Jack flapped...birdie go home.