19.1.10

Team building

















It seems that my world is getting creepy...sickening even and I am not talking about the heavy drinking. Which leads to:

Number of Deaths for Leading Causes of Death in the US
  • Heart disease: 631,636
  • Cancer: 559,888
  • Stroke (cardiovascular diseases): 137,119
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 124,583
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 121,599
  • Diabetes: 72,449
  • Alzheimer's disease: 72,432
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 56,326
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 45,344
  • Septicemia: 34,234


Five Leading Causes of Death, USA, Ages 15-24, 1998
  • Accidents: 12,752
  • Homicide: 5,233
  • Suicide: 4,003
  • Cancer: 1,670
  • Heart Disease: 961
Mine goes a little differently though:


My Own Top Ten Possible Causes for Death
(In no particular order) 
 
Try it at home with your friends!
  • Drowning 
  • Oncoming traffic
  • Homicide (too many peeps be hatin' yo)
  • Cancer
  • Fire (includes spontaneous combustion and fire ants)
  • Alcohol
  • A moment where I should have ducked
  • Earthquake
  • Falling
  • Cults
 

       Anyways,  Figure Skating is cool right? Right. So after being forced to dance with a man in front of my coworkers then trying to navigate through a pool in a cardboard boat. I came to a realization: Sonja Henie, the Micheal Jordan of Figure Skating.  She was the first to wear short skirts and white ice skates.  The girl was an innovator, a movie star and possibly a Nazi sympathizer.  We can learn a lot from her.


      2 comments:

      Anonymous said...

      Hi!
      You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
      There is no need to invest much at first.
      You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
      for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
      I have been participating in one project for several years,
      and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

      Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

      P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

      http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

      Rachel S said...

      I'm pickin up what anonymous is puttin down! I too have felt the sensation of Death's long white fingers on the back of my neck when having forgotten to duck at the right moment. Funny stuff.